Friday, July 27, 2012

Once. Chance.

   I have a selection for World Junior Championship in this afternoon today at Bukit Jalil. At the beginning, I felt nervous and afraid because I didnt do a well preparation for it. Im worried about the difficulties in my routines and this is the first time I played for the new full routine. Unexpectedly, everything go so smoothly and I got selected! This is a happy news :) I owned the chance that others wishing for so badly, this is the last chance that i have. Therefore, I must learn to appreciate the chance and train harder for it ! I can do it !!!


Go for the success!!!


Some advise for myself :
Be more confident of myself no matter what others are thinking.
Train very hard and never give up until the end of day of competition.
There is no any shortcuts to pass through in the way to success.
Arrange my time properly and get enough rest for everyday.


Remember, this is the last and only chance for myself...Make it worth !!

No comments:

Post a Comment